Graduating, Transferring, and Unenrolling Students
Students who leave APS for any reason will have their accounts automatically disabled. Prior to departing, students should use a service called Google Takeout to download any and all materials from their APS-issued Google accounts, which can then be uploaded into a new, private Google account that those students create independently.
Google Takeout for Withdrawing Students & Seniors
If you are a Graduating Senior or student withdrawing from Yorktown read below to back up your Google Apps for Edu Account so you can take it with you.
- Google Takeout is located at https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
Former students who would like to request temporary access to their already-disabled accounts should contact the Yorktown High School EdTech Office. Please include
- Complete name as it appeared during your enrollment at Yorktown
- your student ID number
- your grade level at the time of departure
- three dates you would like to access your account
- specifically indicate you wish to regain access to your Google account
Please note: Yorktown personnel have absolutely no access to this system, and cannot assist you directly.
Looking to purchase a laptop/device after your High School experience?