Below are today’s Daily Announcements; to see today’s Dailies, as well as past episodes, check our Vimeo page here: See The Dailies!!!
To Submit an announcement for the Dailies, email Mr. Sheppard at Adam.Sheppard@apsva.us.
Friday, January 17, 2020
- All students are invited to attend a focus group session to assist in the search for a new Superintendent. Student engagement is a very important step in this process, so come and give input on desired qualifications for the new superintendent. There will be a 45 min. meeting at 3:30 in the cafeteria on Thursday next week. If you cannot attend on Thursday, there will be meetings on Weds. at Wakefield and W&L.
- One final day has been added to audition for the 2020 Variety Show – today is your last chance to – sign up for your audition slot outside the cafeteria. See Ms. Dillon in 243 with any questions.
- Vote for your teacher superlatives for the yearbook! There is an announcement on canvas that students can click on to vote. The voting will be open through Tuesday, so vote as soon as possible!
- Attention Seniors: Yearbook is looking for student photos for the Then and Now page. For this page yearbook recreates elementary or middle school photos with current high school seniors. Please talk to Millie Solomon in Room 245 if you are interested in being on the page!
- Looking for some interesting electives for next year?Have questions about a class requirement?Interested in a career Center class? Stop by the Elective Fair FRIDAY, January 24th during all three lunch periods.Teachers and counselors will be available to answer questions.For more information, see your counselor.
- On Tuesday, January 21, the Music Department will be performing their Showcase Concert during lunch periods. Teachers, you can bring your classes. Students, you can attend during your lunch period. The concert will feature the band, orchestra, choir, and jazz band. We hope to see you there.
- Come out to Sam Carlson and Jacob Shore’s AP Photo show next week! The location will be Rock Spring Church just down the street, on the 23rd from 5-8 pm. Come check it out!