For Mac Users
On a Mac, you must set the copier options when you print.
- First, print from the application.
- A print dialogue box pops up. Select “Show Details” at the bottom if it is available.
- Set “Printer” to the copier you wish to print to.
- Under the “Pages” options, click the drop down menu and set it to “Job Log.”
- In the options that appear, change “Job Type” to “Locked Print.”
- Set “User ID” to the first letter of your first name and the first seven letters of your last name. For example, if your name is “John Stevenson,” use “JSTEVENS.”
- Set “Password” to a four-digit numerical PIN code of your choice.
- Press “Print.”
For All Users
At the copier, perform the following steps to tell the copier to print your job:
- On the bottom row of buttons on the copier’s control panel, press the “Printer” button.
- On the touch screen, press the “Print Jobs” tab.
- Touch your user name.
- Press “Print” in the lower right hand corner.
- Using the numerical keypad, enter your numerical password. (You chose this when setting up Locked Print mode.)
- Using the numerical keypad, select the actual number of copies of your job you’d like to print.
- You may press “Detailed Settings” to select features you’d normally choose when making a copy.
- When you are ready, press “Print” to create the print job.