Staff Technical Support
All staff technical support requests should be submitted to the APS Help Desk. This includes all hardware, software, and networking issues, and for all staff administrative issues including user names and passwords, email, and the grade book. To contact the Help Desk, choose one of the following:
- Call extension 2847 from any APS phone. Leave a message if there is no answer.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Services is supposed to respond within 24 hours and address your issue within 72 hours. Include your name, the room number involved, a detailed description of the problem, and any steps you’ve already taken, including people you’ve already spoken to.
Student Technical Support
All student technical support requests should be submitted to the APS Help Desk via the Yorktown Instructional Technology Coordinator (ITC). This includes all hardware, software, and networking issues, and for all student issued devices and account issues including user names and passwords, Canvas, Google Apps for Education, and StudentVue. To contact the ITC, choose one of the following:
- Visit the ITC Office in room 286.
- Go to the Laptop Kiosk Lockers to the left of 286 and underneath a painting of a mermaid and submit a ticket via the Student MacBook Air Tech Support Kiosk.
- Students should not directly submit tickets via email or phone to the APS Help Desk.
- Students may also reach out to Mr. Wightman by emailing him at email@example.com.