Want to come to the library during Patriot Period?
- Students who wish to use the library during Patriot Period should complete an online form that will be available on the library website approximately 24 hours before the start of Patriot Period each day (see below).
- After you have completed your online sign-up, you must also visit the library before Patriot Period begins to receive your dated laminated Library Pass for use in the hallway. This pass will allow you to leave your 3rd-period class to make your way to the library for Patriot Period. Once you arrive at the library, turn in your pass to the librarian and sign-in on our electronic sign-in.
Online Sign-Up for Patriot Period @ the Library:
- Thur, Mar 21. – Not accepting reservations.
- Use your APS email to log-on (Student Number email@example.com)
- If the form doesn’t load, clear your browser history and try again
- If you repeatedly reserve a spot for Patriot Period and then do not use it, we may have to revoke your Library @ Patriot Period privileges
Thank you for your patience as we navigate our new Patriot Period sign-up process!