Breakfast & Lunch
- Breakfast is served daily from 7:40 -8:10 AM for a cost of $1.75.
- The cost of a full lunch is $3.10.
- A la Carte milk costs 75¢.
- A la Carte snack items are on sale daily as any lunch item.
- Applications for free or reduced-price lunch are available in the Main Office and on the APS Food and Nutrition Services website.
Parents may make payments online for their student’s meals using a secure online Payment Portal that accepts VISA® or MasterCard®. Through www.myschoolbucks.com, parents can also view cafeteria purchases, track meal account balances, set-up low-balance email reminders, and schedule recurring payments for their student’s meals.
Seniors who have obtained permission from their parents and returned a completed Off-Campus Permission Form may leave school grounds for lunch. All other students must remain on campus (see also: Student Conduct-Automobiles).